Monday, December 20, 2010

peace out clarksville.

Yesterday I left clarksville for good.  I was extremely sad by it. Through the 4 years I've been there I've made some amazing friends.  I definatly be back to visit clarksville and those friends at least until they've made there way out of there.  Those friends have probably made it deeper into my heart then most of my friends in wisconsin.  It was also sad to leave a TON of memories behind there.


Some of my friends are going to realize I'm a different person now moreso than I was before.  Its just me and Melodie now. She comes first in my life.  I'm all she has now.  Some people need to learn to put there kids as priorities regardless of any situation. 


It was a long drive and I hate it with a passion.  I left clarksville at 2:30AM and when I got to Wisconsin my first stop was the cemetary.  That was the most important reason about moving home. I get to visit him all the time now.  I had a lot to share with Scott yesterday.


Now just waiting to get my household goods so I can begin to become settled... 


now we wait.


NN

1 comment:

  1. You're such an amazing mom. I admire you for having the strength to always put Mel first, even during this tragic time in your life. She will grow to admire that too! She will know both of her parents are amazing people, and you will BOTH be heros in her eyes, guarantee it!

    Oh and, you didn't leave your memories behind there! They are forever with you! <3


    I love you and Mel-- Can't wait to see you both!

    ReplyDelete